Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sephimugen - Characters and Stages

I want to show everyone of this amazing page about M.U.G.E.N, which offers three characters and some stages. But the three characters are the best mugen-characters out there. The amout of moves is incredible and all of the moves have their own animation. The characters are really strong and fights are very exciting. The three characters are Sepiroth (left), Himan Zellode (right) and The Nightmare SSJ3 (center), some of the best characters.
Every character comes with its own sounds and even a one-page history, in French however.
You can also download stages from the website, like the "Stage of the Nightmare."
The site also offers screenpacks and wallpapers for the characters.

Check the site out at http://sephimugen.free.fr/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to present one thing back and help others such as you helped me.

Also visit my page - www.apsense.com

Anonymous said...

ecigs, e cigarette, e cig reviews, electronic cigarette, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarettes